Venture Capital Investment Criteria
Fairmont invests in start-up and emerging companies that are run by entrepreneurs who have vision, expertise and drive. They must be frontiersmen in their technology and market opportunities. They must have a passion that sustains them through the challenges of creating and building a great company.
We seek venture capital opportunities which include:
- Products or services that are unique and defensible.
- Smart and determined, but coachable founders.
- Large market opportunities.
- Strong and sustainable profit margins.
- Multiple options for realizing a return on investment.
Fairmont typically invests in venture capital start-ups which are not yet ready for Series A financing. The company’s pre-money value is usually between $500,000 and $10 million. Our investment can be as low as $50,000 and as high as $1 million.